Blog 2017-12-25 443 0
Mosquito repellent incense is the most commonly used insect repellent product. However, it should be noted that some mosquito coils are poisonous, not only the effect of mosquito repellent but also harmful to human body. Experts warn that to protect the family from mosquitoes, the safety of products should be considered when choosing an insect repellent product, so as to avoid improper use and harm to the health.
1. Appearance: the safety of mosquito – repellent incense is fine, the anti-folding force is strong. If the surface of the mosquito coil is rough, there are large particle impurities (the crystals of DDT are in the fine end), easy to break, or cannot reach the point of ignition time, and then die out, which can be identified as poisonous mosquito coil incense.
2. The bouquet: Chinese herbal medicine, pyrethrum mosquito-repellent incense is ignited, the smoke is not thick, people can smell a natural fragrance, no pungent, giddy feeling; And poisonous mosquito coil incense in open packaging and ignition process, have the smell of camphor ball, feel dizzy when long.
3. Lighting: use a match to burn a mosquito coil, pure pyrethrum only yellow flame and green and white smoke; The poisonous mosquito-repellent incense burns with green flames and black smoke.
4. Mosquito coil ash: the ash is white and gray after the burning point of pyrethrum. The ash of the poisonous mosquito coil is black.
5. Effect: Mosquito repellent incense has obvious toxicity to mosquitoes. It can suppress and anesthetize the mosquito’s nerves, and it is not easy to see the mosquitoes fly when it is lit. The poisonous mosquito is only excited for the mosquito, and the mosquito has a chaotic flight.
Infants and young children should not use mosquito coil incense, but use mosquito net; Pregnant women had better not use smoke coil mosquito coil incense. When using the coil type mosquito coil incense, if it is difficult to light, or to emit pungent smell after lighting, and cause the person to have chest tightness, nausea, dizziness and other uncomfortable symptoms, should stop using immediately.
*if you did not receive our reply within 24hrs, please resend to our alternative email: [email protected], or call +86-181.5100.0009 directly.
We will never, ever spam you – nor sell, trade, or transfer your email to anyone else.